Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break 2011


We all loved the giraffes. Pictured here is Kathy, so soft and a gentle nibbler!
In the morning the kids looked down the canyon, anticipating what the day might bring...
We stayed at the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center one night. We had the lodge to ourselves. We had 2 of the 5 rooms in the lodge with access to a beautiful establishment including Steve's favorite this self serve bar. Just make a drink, write it down, its the honor system.

Oklahoma City Memorial--by far the most meaningful place I have visited in my life. It's a must see.



With Cariyana out of the hospital for just 36 hours, it was a push to pack and go. Me being the planner that I am...tried to pack for anything. Lucky for me, I had packed the suitcases the weekend before in anticipation of the trip. And Fran had kept the laundry up-to-date while I was gone for 5 days. I regret not packing winter coats. Otherwise, we were set!

No comments:

Post a Comment