Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Charley-isms

December 20 and 21, 2011 Charley had a pretty bad case of the GI bug. It kept him in his room or the bathroom for over 24 hours feeling lousier than most.

December 22, 2011 (Charley's birthday!) Charley awakens and says to me "Mom, at 3 o'clock this morning I woke up and prayed to God to heal me. And this morning, I feel GREAT!"

You'd have to know Charley but we call these realizations of his....Charley-isms...he often looks at the world slightly different than the rest of us. I am not discounting that God healed him, he just did not realize it was likely he was going to feel good after a good nights rest and more passage of time! (like Mom told him he would)

I could have written an entertaining book about motherhood starting years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment